After church a few Sundays ago, we went with our friends Jon, Sandy and Hannah
to the New England Aquarium.
Right away, Hannah started enjoying herself.
Elijah took a little more time, being a little in awe of the 200,000 gallon cylindrical tank of Caribbean coral reef. He decided that he needed to be held for a while.
We found Nemo.
and soon Elijah built up his courage to stand on his own to check out the sharks (see top of picture.)
Then he caught a salmon with his bare hands. Just kidding.
But he did touch a seastar in the hands-on exhibit.
I loved the penguins.
I could watch penguins for hours.
They waddle clumsily around the rock, but the moment they dive into the water, they are so amazingly graceful.
Elijah liked climbing on the life-sized sea turtle statue in front of the veterinary center. David claims he saw a grill back there. I said surely he was mistaken.
Then we went and got seafood. Just kidding. Then we went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment